Command & Colors - War of the Roses

 After having played a playtest using the blocks I made I found I was not to happy with them. They just seem to big.

Here is my set up for Blore Heath. 

Lancastrians on the far side and the Yorkists on the near side.   


I removed the two Heavy infantry cards from the C&C deck as the only forces we had on the field were Billmen (medium infantry), Longbowmen (light infantry) and Cavalry (medium cavalry). 

To make the scenario a bit more historical I was going to have the "I am Sparticus" card a traitor card. When drawn the card would be played immediately (after round 2 maybe). The Yorkist would roll his command (5 dice) and all medium dice rolled would indicate how many units of the Lancastrian horse would turn traitor. 
We didn't use that rule in the play test. 


I am considering some other options. Either make bases for my paper troops and use them like that or to shrink the prints and mount them on proper C&C blocks.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting reading - Operations Report

Onwards to Leonforte, July 21st, 1943

Command & Colors - War of the Roses - Almost complete